Archived P&P

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may help:
Make the call: reporting an incident or concern

No single document can cover all the policies, laws and business practices that guide Target’s operations, so this Business Conduct Guide is just that—a guide to Target’s expectations for ethical team-member behavior.
page33image2468

When you get right down to it, those expectations are pretty simple: As a team member, you’re expected to follow Target policies and applicable laws at all times. And you’re responsible for reporting any illegal or unethical workplace behavior that you witness, whether you’re directly involved in the incident or not. There are several ways you can report violations of law or company policy.

Ways to report:
  • Talk to your supervisor or Human Resources manager.
  • U.S. team members: Call the Employee Relations and Integrity Hotline at 1-800-541-6838.
  • Non-U.S. team members: Call your local operator, say that you want to call collect to
    the United States, and provide this number: 704-556-7046. When the call connects, the charges will be accepted automatically and you will be connected with an Employee Relations and Integrity Hotline representative. Translation services are available.
  • E-mail Integrity@Target.com.
  • Write to Corporate Compliance and Ethics, Target Corporation,
    1000 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN 55403.

If you choose to report by calling the Employee Relations and Integrity Hotline, you can make your report anonymously. Keep in mind, though, that it’s often easier to investigate fully if you make yourself available to answer additional questions. Your identity will still be protected as much as possible. And Target prohibits retaliation against any team member who makes a report in good faith (which means providing all the information you have and believing it to be true).
    When doing the right thing means reporting an incident or concern, know that you’re doing your part to uphold Target’s reputation, protect your fellow team members and preserve a good working environment for everyone.
    Reports that raise material concerns about our accounting practices, internal controls
    or audit matters will be referred to the company’s Audit Committee. Any waiver of a provision of the Business Conduct Guide applicable to our executive officers or directors may be made only by the Board of Directors of the company or a committee of the Board designated for that purpose and will be promptly disclosed to our shareholders.

Thanks. But I'm looking for the official wording of being fired for Breach of Confidentiality the ETLs use when writing someone up for sharing with others what their performance is/corrective action was for, etc. It's the fall back STLs use to threaten the ETLs from talking with one another. It is an official document. When I was an ETL I had the entire 100 page document printed and in a binder. But I've since pitched it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back