Archived PA/PI meaning under schedule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea what that means, spoke to the LOD before i left and he had no clue either, and since i close i won't see my ETL till thanksgiving.

Example on what i mean:

Name

Flex full

Start time-end time

PI

Normally I would say those codes are made by whoever wrote your schedule and could mean anything, etc... But yeah it almost certainly means PIcking or PAcking.

Probably. It's PCK and PAK at my store. I don't see the need as most my team knows what to do but district wants us to use shift labels so TMs know their role for the day

Probably. It's PCK and PAK at my store. I don't see the need as most my team knows what to do but district wants us to use shift labels so TMs know their role for the day

Has long been one of my target pet peeves when dtls demand shift tags. When someone calls out or something isn't finished those dumb labels that make them feel good go right out the window

Has long been one of my target pet peeves when dtls demand shift tags. When someone calls out or something isn't finished those dumb labels that make them feel good go right out the window
Love it when they said HRBP will be auditing every stores' schedule to make sure you have shift labels. Best practice never works at my store but goddamnit those shift labels better be right. Or when there's only one person at guest service but they want shift labels so I label them as OPU lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back