COVID-19 Paid leave for 30 days

Been placed on unpaid personal leave instead of vulnerable leave for covid. I have asthma, and provided a drs note and copy of my med record when I submitted my leave request. But was deemed ne for paid leave. Anyone else experience this?
ive emailed my loa case workers, and hope to hear back soon.
Call them.

Just for reference,
I sent email to request Covid-19 paid leave on Mar 24.
I received an email to ask for document on Mar 30, and I reply the email with document on the same day.
I checked Leavepro today Apr 10, found the paid leave approved.

CDC lists smoking as a condition that'd contribute to being immunocompromised. I understand there is an underlying narrative in society that addicts deserve to die based on their "choices." It is unclear and I expect it to be a battle to get paid LOA as a smoker, but I will continue to follow this thread in case anyone is successful in it.

Got paid LOA

Called first thing in the morning. Requested paid LOA and sent supporting documents from my PCP to the reed email. 4 days (days, not business days) later I received an email stating that it was approved at 100% pay. It is accurately reflected in leavepro.

Been placed on unpaid personal leave instead of vulnerable leave for covid. I have asthma, and provided a drs note and copy of my med record when I submitted my leave request. But was deemed ne for paid leave. Anyone else experience this?
ive emailed my loa case workers, and hope to hear back soon.
Resubmit your documentation to targetleaveanddisability@reedgroup.com and the case workers. Weve known at least 10 people via this group alone with diagnosed asthma get the vulnerable paid leave on asthma alone. Of course each case is different and unique. But worth fighting for.

Just for reference,
I sent email to request Covid-19 paid leave on Mar 24.
I received an email to ask for document on Mar 30, and I reply the email with document on the same day.
I checked Leavepro today Apr 10, found the paid leave approved.

This was very similar to my experience. I didn’t know I’d been approved until I pulled up leavepro

Walmart and sams have announced they are extending their emergency leave till the end of may. Anyone think target will announce a longer LOA period?

I got mine approved. Emailed everything and waited and waited. Called and put on hold for 95 minutes but got it approved over the phone and received a confirmation email.

Someone help I got a concerning email from pay and benefits center.i was diagnosed with covid and submitted a 30 day paid vulnerable leave..after that was submitted I called my hr and asked if i could go on leave til august.she said I can only go up to 120 days which would be a return of July first.I work at food ave but it’s closed for now due to the outbreak so I asked her when I return can I work on online orders and she said yes and would do the leave paperwork and would call me if she needs anything but she never called called.My worry is this..I just received an email from the benefits center and they said that my 30 vulnerable paid loa is about to end and an loa of 30 days I can return to my position and schedule but past that they will do their best to reinstate me.My hr said it was fine now I get this...am I ok ?

Someone help I got a concerning email from pay and benefits center.i was diagnosed with covid and submitted a 30 day paid vulnerable leave..after that was submitted I called my hr and asked if i could go on leave til august.she said I can only go up to 120 days which would be a return of July first.I work at food ave but it’s closed for now due to the outbreak so I asked her when I return can I work on online orders and she said yes and would do the leave paperwork and would call me if she needs anything but she never called called.My worry is this..I just received an email from the benefits center and they said that my 30 vulnerable paid loa is about to end and an loa of 30 days I can return to my position and schedule but past that they will do their best to reinstate me.My hr said it was fine now I get this...am I ok ?

Talk to your hr. You can get schedule to front end or other areas. Paid leave ends in 30 days. 120 days loa is unpaid leave.

So after the 30 days they said they would tell and reinstate you? Like you didn’t have a job to go back to after only 30 days ?

Back