COVID-19 Paid leave for 30 days

Form the targetpayandbenefits:
We want to be sure you get the help you need during this difficult time as we manage many requests resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic. We encourage you to use this website to get the support you need. This will allow us to serve customers who must reach us by phone for an urgent situation. If you call the service center, you may experience high wait times. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we strive to serve everyone who needs help.

Yes it says it’s 100% pay and it is based on average hours. But when do you actually get paid? Is it the same Friday you would normally be paid on?
My guess is same as your normal pay day. Had a few on LOA before due to worker comp claims and it was same pay day

Loas that are paid will pay the same payday you typically had. If you had direct deposit or pay card itll go the same way. If its pending at payday or gets denied or gets caught in limbo it will not pay. They can go back and back pay but its up to you (and possibly your hr if they're willing to help you fight for it) to keep up with if its paying, if there is an error and if your arent getting paid. Of you see a problem, you are your greatest advocate. Likely your HR wont notice if you did or didnt get paid unless you bring it up, so it's one of those if you see something say something situations.

So something weird just happened. I was on a unpaid personal LOA 3/14-3/28 before they announced the High Risk paid leave for. everyone. Well yesterday my 30 day leave was approved for 3/29-4/27 as requested and shows 100% pay between those dates. All good. Well this morning I got another determination email about the 3/14-3/28 leave that was already over with. So I look and now that leave shows Paid Personal as well and pay from 3/14-3/28 at 100%. Both timelines in leave pro also show paid.

I never requested the first one to be paid only the 30 day when they announced it like everyone else. I only put in to use some vacation hours on 2 days of the leave when it was unpaid. That being approved wouldn't make the whole leave show as approved would it?

Loas that are paid will pay the same payday you typically had. If you had direct deposit or pay card itll go the same way. If its pending at payday or gets denied or gets caught in limbo it will not pay. They can go back and back pay but its up to you (and possibly your hr if they're willing to help you fight for it) to keep up with if its paying, if there is an error and if your arent getting paid. Of you see a problem, you are your greatest advocate. Likely your HR wont notice if you did or didnt get paid unless you bring it up, so it's one of those if you see something say something situations.
Thanks for the answer! My paid leave was approved yesterday and my pay week is next week so should be just fine.

I never got an email back, but I logged on to the pay and benefits site and there is a LOA in there for the correct dates but it is coded as personal. Is that how everyone else's is coded?

Thank you. I sent email on wensday to disability when should I hear response
Their email auto response is saying 5 business days now. I know tms that submitted 2 weeks ago and are stil awaiting determination on if their paid was going to be paid or denied. Actual leave is getting keyed in the 5 day range tho. We have approx 25 tms on leave now in one store alone. They're getting swamped with request

LOA was finally approved as 100% pay -13 business days after sending in the documentation. One heck of a backlog makes me wonder how many plp requested this option.

I’m getting really scared. The situation in my city has gone really bad, every day cases are more and more. I can’t take the anxiety anymore , and I believe I’m considered immunocompromised, right? I have HIV (controlled) and I’m really fearing for my health. Does anybody know if HIV applies to this LOA?

I’m getting really scared. The situation in my city has gone really bad, every day cases are more and more. I can’t take the anxiety anymore , and I believe I’m considered immunocompromised, right? I have HIV (controlled) and I’m really fearing for my health. Does anybody know if HIV applies to this LOA?

It certainly can't hurt to ask.

Yes, it should be covered. Ck with your hr.

Been placed on unpaid personal leave instead of vulnerable leave for covid. I have asthma, and provided a drs note and copy of my med record when I submitted my leave request. But was deemed ne for paid leave. Anyone else experience this?
ive emailed my loa case workers, and hope to hear back soon.

Back