COVID-19 Paid leave for 30 days

I don't know if anyone has heard this, but a coworker that's trying get the paid leave told me that the rep she talked to said that Target might stop offering it next week.

Hopefully, the rep is misinformed, but *if* this is true, WTF???
There is likely at cut off for it yes. But anyone that’s already put in for the LOA would still get it. They aren’t going to keep taking new ones for ever obviously.

Hey question, my leave closed without my paper being reviewed? I’m confused. I didn’t even receive an email or anything. I submitted it on weds and it says closed but my papers say not reviewed. What should I do?

If you go in the target leave and disability page, check and see if they closed your request. Mine is under closed leaves now.. and idk why?

idk either, mine doesn't show up anywhere yet. I'm guessing because I requested it via email.
I'm hoping mine isn't showing under current since it's not supposed to start until tomorrow. It's not under closed leaves. I did see my friend had one in and they had both a paid and unpaid leave showing. It think unpaid shows maybe until they review your paperwork?

Well good to know I’m not alone. Did they reply to you at all through email?
No email for me. I submitted via phone Friday and via email Monday when they updated the instructions. I've called twice and they say its in there and they have a task created for it and it's waiting for review by a case manager.

Has anyone actually headr back from the LOA e-mail? I sent mine on Tuesday after the update said leave immediately and send the e-mail. It's been 3 days and I've heard nothing. Just curious, as I don't trust my store to fudge something and fire me while I'm self quarantined.....

I called on Tuesday for the age leave(over 65).i received email on Thursday that it was approved along with a pdf file for my records.

The pay and benefits site is down so I can’t see any info in mine right now. My is supposed to start 3/29-4/26 or whatever 30 days would be.

Back