Part Time?

WHS

Gimme that triple load
I feel like I already know the answer to this but is there any way in which someone can go part time at the warehouse? I work A1 but I'm looking at a post Target career but the classes would require me to be off Monday through Friday. I can easily survive off what I make working 24 hours a week instead of 36 but I'm assuming I'm going to be told to eat shit

No. There used to be the option but they did away with it 10yrs or so ago.
You can get a schedule exception to work around school, but I don’t think they’ll let you just drop the day, you’d have to pick up at least some of the hours somewhere else.

If they keep hiring at this rate, we will all be getting part time hours. i can’t imagine they will continue to over staff the buildings every day to have half of us push brooms and wander around looking for loose pallet bands and empty wood in the racks.

You can get a schedule exception to work around school, but I don’t think they’ll let you just drop the day, you’d have to pick up at least some of the hours somewhere else.
Yeah I figured. Thanks

You can get a schedule acception for school, but target now offers free online schooling so dont expect them to work with you. They want team members to use their program so that (even though you get a free degree) you still have to work fulltime hours and work on school in your free time.

i have seen cases where they just allow the tm to drop an entire day, but it's rare i would expect otherwise.

Back