Archived Pay Checks

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm off this entire week for my graduation but we also get paid this week. Can I get my pay check this week even if I'm not working? Or like will they mail it to me? Because I kind of want my check asap.

You will have to pick up your in store on your own time or next shift.

If not, and depending on your store, you can leave a stamped self addressed envelope and they will mail it to you, or you will have to wait a couple weeks to have it mailed.

Direct Deposit is easier.

At my store it's not uncommon to see team members in street clothes (presumably on their day off) come in to get their pay check. ASANTS obviously but I don't see why it'd be against the rules to come in to get your paycheck, presumably since you requested the time off and it takes like 15 minutes to get the check you worked hard for.

So I'm off this entire week for my graduation but we also get paid this week. Can I get my pay check this week even if I'm not working? Or like will they mail it to me? Because I kind of want my check asap.
Just make sure you bring your name tag and discount card to prove you work at the store if you plan on wearing street clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back