Pay raise for TL's?

RisingStarz

Starbucks Team Lead
Just curious, if they raise the minimum wage at the end of the year, do TL's get some sort of compensation as well?

TL pay has gone up every time that TM pay has gone up, so there's no reason to think this would be any different.

TM moving up to 15 TL to 19
This. There is a $4 delta between minimum PG35 and minimum PG45. If you make more than the minimum, you won’t see a raise. You make the minimum, you’ll always be moved up to the new minimum.

Additionally, $4 is the amount that gets taken from you when you step down from PG45 to PG35.

I fully expect $14/$18 to be the new minimums on 5/31, seeing as that is when my current pay is supposedly ending. I’ll be genuinely shocked if it goes all the way to $15/19.

This. There is a $4 delta between minimum PG35 and minimum PG45. If you make more than the minimum, you won’t see a raise. You make the minimum, you’ll always be moved up to the new minimum.

Additionally, $4 is the amount that gets taken from you when you step down from PG45 to PG35.

I fully expect $14/$18 to be the new minimums on 5/31, seeing as that is when my current pay is supposedly ending. I’ll be genuinely shocked if it goes all the way to $15/19.
I make way more than that . That’s why I said mine never went up when the minimum did . I only get my yearly reviews

Back