Pay Raise

Hi all,
I just started working at Target about 2 months ago and I'm wondering if you ever get a pay raise? If you don't become a team lead and just stay a regular team member, is there any way to get a pay raise?

Thanks.

After 14 years I’m making the same as you 15/hour

That is so unfair. You would think a multi million dollar Corp that is concerned about retention rates, they would “bump” long time hires every time the minimum for a specific job was raised. Reward those that have stayed. No way is it fair that someone seasoned and fully trained should be making the same as a hire off the street.

Hi all,
I just started working at Target about 2 months ago and I'm wondering if you ever get a pay raise? If you don't become a team lead and just stay a regular team member, is there any way to get a pay raise?

Thanks.
Every May

That is so unfair. You would think a multi million dollar Corp that is concerned about retention rates, they would “bump” long time hires every time the minimum for a specific job was raised. Reward those that have stayed. No way is it fair that someone seasoned and fully trained should be making the same as a hire off the street.

But, Target isn't concerned about retention rates.
-
Lots of great team members have quit over the years each time there's a bump in the minimum.

Back