Archived Paycheck Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What time can I pick up my paycheck! Thanks:spiteful: This is my First Check will I also get my Hard Plastic Discount Card with my Check?

Last edited:
The discount card isn't hard plastic. You'll probably want to laminate it, lest it look like mine after two years.

You can pick up your paycheck any time from payday on, and the best time will vary depending on your HRTMs schedule.

Thanks for the Answer!

also find out where your paycheck will be....we pick ours up at the fitting room

This. Some stores keep them at the fitting room, others at the service desk, and some keep them in the TSC, ETL-HR's office, or cash office.

Ours are in the control room and any GSA/GSTL/SrTL/ETL/STL can get it for us. I believed the HRTM at first when she said only she was allowed to give them out. So ask around in your store to find out who can give them out. It will make your life easier.

I don't know of any stores in my area where the operator is at the fitting room and you pick up checks at the fitting room where the guests go to try on clothes, seems weird. The operator is at TSC as are the checks and everything else, lockers, employee bathrooms, door to break room, employee entrance/exit, computers/ehr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back