Archived paycheck probs

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so im supposed to be getting my first paycheck friday.... i think. but i have a few problems, first im STILL not set up for eHR... twice i asked to do it and someone has said next shift which is fine i just am wondering if it means anything for my paycheck? like i havent filed my taxes yet i think...? but yeah also i am not scheduled until NEXT friday... so how do i get my paycheck lol, i forgot to ask today and idk it seems wrong and awkward to go in especially if theres a problem because i do not have an eHR.. thankss!

ps if u could answer this thatd be great- my gtsl came to discuss my performance and my speed was 80.09 is that good?? and i got 1 amazing services and 1 amazing bagging with care? is this all good? only problem is the no redcards but im trying so hard! he knows im trying to so im ok. thanks

ok so im supposed to be getting my first paycheck friday.... i think. but i have a few problems, first im STILL not set up for eHR... twice i asked to do it and someone has said next shift which is fine i just am wondering if it means anything for my paycheck? like i havent filed my taxes yet i think...? but yeah also i am not scheduled until NEXT friday... so how do i get my paycheck lol, i forgot to ask today and idk it seems wrong and awkward to go in especially if theres a problem because i do not have an eHR.. thankss!

If you have worked, you get a paycheck. You can pick it up regardless of whether or not you're scheduled to work, and when you pick it up, it may be at the TSC, service desk, or fitting room. You'll want to get your log-in for eHR set up in a timely manner so you can request time off, etc., but it's not an emergency. Not filling out withholding forms won't block your pay either, but if you don't want to pay more when you file your taxes next year, you'll want to get that taken care of.

ps if u could answer this thatd be great- my gtsl came to discuss my performance and my speed was 80.09 is that good?? and i got 1 amazing services and 1 amazing bagging with care? is this all good? only problem is the no redcards but im trying so hard! he knows im trying to so im ok. thanks

The most important thing is that you're providing Fast, Fun, and Friendly service while doing your job accurately. Your speed score is yellow, but speed will come with time. As long as you're asking every guest and educating them on the benefits of the Red Card, you're doing what you can; you can't make guests open Red Cards.

And kudos on the survey scores.

okay thank u so much buuuut what would happen if i didnt go in at pick up my paycheck? is there a certain time i should go?

You can get your paycheck whenever is convenient. We have people that only work one day a week, and therefore often get their checks about a week after everyone else because they don't want to make a special trip just to come in and get their check.

okay thank u so much buuuut what would happen if i didnt go in at pick up my paycheck? is there a certain time i should go?
At my store, if by the Monday following the payday you still haven't picked up your paycheck they will mail it to you.

You can get your paycheck whenever is convenient. We have people that only work one day a week, and therefore often get their checks about a week after everyone else because they don't want to make a special trip just to come in and get their check.
who do you think i should ask? my gtsl? my next shift is next friday nght and at night no ones ever in the tsc

Your GSTL can tell you who/where to get your paycheck from.
At some stores, the operator hands them out; others might be at the service desk.

At my store, if by the Monday following the payday you still haven't picked up your paycheck they will mail it to you.

Monday? That seems super early. I could see the monday before payday ie. 10 days after payday, not three, three days after just seems silly.

uhhh they told me that mine would have been mailed out monday,, its saturday and i still havent gotten it, does it usually take this long?

ok ill do that but what do i do about getting my paycheck , sorry im so annoying i ask so many questions but the people at my store arent too helpful, i got 40 minutes of training so i couldnt ask questions and i got thrown on a register and no one ever has time to answer my questions or if they do i feel like im annoying them :confused:

uhhh they told me that mine would have been mailed out monday,, its saturday and i still havent gotten it, does it usually take this long?
Depends on the snail mail in your area.
I'm sure you're looking into direct deposit; lots more secure.
You can also turn off receiving the paystubs & just view it online.

If you don't get it before the next payday, maybe they didn't mail it. If that's the case, it should be with your next check.

i got it! my gtsl sent me to find the hr (i think thats who it was) in the store and he was like omg!! and was like it probably didnt get mailed out cus ur discount cards stapled to it,,, so we went to the tsc he gave it to me and also answered my other questions. im so relieved haaha

yess! :D
quick question tho, i took ur advice and signed up for direct deposit! how will i know when its all set though? like i know ill still get a couple paper checks before it works

yess! :D
quick question tho, i took ur advice and signed up for direct deposit! how will i know when its all set though? like i know ill still get a couple paper checks before it works
You'll know when you no longer receive a paper check. If HR doesn't have one for you, just check your bank. It normally says it'll take two pay cycles but it's never taken that long for any job I've had.

Your next paycheck will be just like the one you just got.
The next one could either be a check or you could get a paystub; it'll have a statement inside but no check.
If not after these two checks, then the next one should go right into your account.
After that, if you don't want to mess with the stubs, you can go on line & stop receiving them.
You'll still be able to view them online, tho.

Your next paycheck will be just like the one you just got.
The next one could either be a check or you could get a paystub; it'll have a statement inside but no check.
If not after these two checks, then the next one should go right into your account.
After that, if you don't want to mess with the stubs, you can go on line & stop receiving them.
You'll still be able to view them online, tho.
so if its a paystub that means that im good with direct deposit? are paystubs just telling u what got deposited?

Yes. It'll show your hrs worked, deductions, etc.
If you don't want to keep them, you can print them from the site when needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back