Archived Paycheck

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fakername

hello everypne i had a quick question i was wondering if my family member could pick up my chrck?

No, they may not. In the future I suggest signing up for direct deposit so the money goes right into your bank account.

No, they may not. In the future I suggest signing up for direct deposit so the money goes right into your bank account.

What if i give them the approval, you think if a LOD / GSTM got my check and gave it to my family member that they get in trouble?

What if i give them the approval, you think if a LOD / GSTM got my check and gave it to my family member that they get in trouble?

No, because you have to sign when you pick it up.

At my store , if you sign a note, giving permission for a family member to pick up your check, it is allowed. That is the only way.

At my store , if you sign a note, giving permission for a family member to pick up your check, it is allowed. That is the only way.
Im assuming yall keep the note somewhere ?

Assuming your address on file is correct, you could ask them to mail it to you after explaining why you can't pick it up.

Assuming your address on file is correct, you could ask them to mail it to you after explaining why you can't pick it up.
Well it’s my last check and I’m currently out of state for school and the current address isn’t correct

A hand written with your name & tm number should work, saying that this person has your approval to get my check.

Well it’s my last check and I’m currently out of state for school and the current address isn’t correct
You should probably set up mail forwarding with the postal service, because the store will mail it out anyways if it sits around for a couple of weeks.

Call the store to tell them that you are out of state for school right now so you cannot pick the check up. Give them your updated address and ask them to mail the check to that address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back