Archived Paygrade question

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how and where can I find out what my paygrade is. I'm really confused about this and I'm trying to see if going up to a particular paygrade is worth the extra stress compared to where I'm at.

Maybe I'm missing something. I don't see anything regarding my paygrade or payrate in financial.
Go to targetpayandbenefits.com
- Menu
- Financial
There will be a pie chart and then a section breaking it down. Near the bottom of that it will say your official job title and "Pay Grade" is right below.

I'm definitely missing something. I downloaded the PDF and nowhere does it have a N and two digits
Untick the checkbox for PDF and it will load a web-based version. It should show on that one.

I heard GSA was 07, but are you saying that in my market due to my payrate that I'm actually in 09? If so does that mean that if I wanted to promote up to GSTL I need to go for N13 for it to actually be worth it?

I heard GSA was 07, but are you saying that in my market due to my payrate that I'm actually in 09? If so does that mean that if I wanted to promote up to GSTL I need to go for N13 for it to actually be worth it?
We can't tell unless you look it up. Try the tips I posted above.

All new in role TLs start at N11 now. After a year or so you can apply for your paygrade 13 increase.

GSA is still currently an N07 paygrade. Actual dollar amounts are probably higher because of the market you're working in, but the paygrade is still the same.

GSA is still currently an N07 paygrade. Actual dollar amounts are probably higher because of the market you're working in, but the paygrade is still the same.
OK that's understandable, it's just weird because I thought it was .50$ above base, but I started at about 2.50$ above the lowest paid employee.

All new in role TLs start at N11 now. After a year or so you can apply for your paygrade 13 increase.

OK yeah the position said its a N11 paygrade. I was curious what range I might be talking about going into it, because to me it's not worth it unless I get at least 2$ more an hour minimum.

I believe it is $2/hr more than minimum.
Well that's confusing because if you take into account our lowest paid TM is 9.00-9.50 then I would be taking a pay cut to promote by that standard lol

Well that's confusing because if you take into account our lowest paid TM is 9.00-9.50 then I would be taking a pay cut to promote by that standard lol
Let me rephrase: Going from an N03 to N11, you should see a $2/hr raise.
So what's a new external TL start at for N11... And what's the N13 pay?
Actual rates are going to vary by district and store due to market specific factors. N13 is a dollar more than N11.

Let me rephrase: Going from an N03 to N11, you should see a $2/hr raise.

Actual rates are going to vary by district and store due to market specific factors. N13 is a dollar more than N11.

So if I'm hypothetically a N07 right now (even though my pay seems higher than that paygrade) and I went to N11 I would only make. 50-.75 cents more maybe 1$? I'm hell tf no. I know the STL can and will do better than that.

So if I'm hypothetically a N07 right now (even though my pay seems higher than that paygrade) and I went to N11 I would only make. 50-.75 cents more maybe 1$? I'm hell tf no. I know the STL can and will do better than that.
It depends on your location.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back