Archived Payroll Focus Store = our lives suck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think you get crap for all the hours you guys spend now? Try becoming a Payroll Focus store and watch Target nitpick every penny they can from your pocket. Our store is a disaster these days the only time we ever get zoned is before a visit and often not even then. Try stocking in a store that is so messy and poorly zoned, try scanning for Instocks..impossible and depressing! People are giving up left and right, our ETL's are all being replaced by young college grads with NO retail experience...we used to have an awesome logistics teamed trained all over the store but the ETL left and then we got a new one and then more left and in came more clueless kids. Good team leads want to transfer out ASAP because they can't deal with these people who have no clue how to run our store and our STL doesn't seem to give a crap....it really sucks and I am really not looking forward to going into 4th quarter already feeling defeated! WTG Target!! Let's take a few more penny's out of the pockets of the working people on whose sweat you make your money so the higher ups can have a few more penny's in their pockets!

You must work at my Target.....you nailed ours too!!!!

What does Spot think the logical end result of this will be? If they keep cutting payroll based on sales, despite the fact that they make millions in profit, while treating TMs like disposable goods.. Don't you think that eventually some will want to start unionizing? They don't want that. There's a simple solution. Stop cutting payroll and staffing stores at minimal levels!

Spot's already slapped away a couple attempts at unionizing so they think they're invincible.
They don't see how much ground they're losing with all the cuts to hrs, benefits, basic wages, etc.
They're just taking pages out of the Walmart playbook & Walmart from ours. The difference is that Walmart is starting to look better while Target is looking worse.

Is anyone more exhausted from all the running around, extra work they are responsible for? My days were slashed by an hour, but every day i come home so tired i could pass out completely and sleep until my next shift. I've never been so tired, not even during remodel when I was working sometimes 50hrs a week. My feet are killing me on a daily basis - at one point i was wearing two kind of insoles.

yeah, this whole 'bribe them with food' thing is great if you were trying to run a collegiate student group, but in the business world ... you're gonna need to diversify your incentives PAST my stomach's immediate needs/wants

or if they did it for more than just the early in the day team....closers get the short end of the food stick in our store. It was getting better than our awesome HR-ETL left and we are back to literally crumbs if you work any time after 1.

or if they did it for more than just the early in the day team....closers get the short end of the food stick in our store. It was getting better than our awesome HR-ETL left and we are back to literally crumbs if you work any time after 1.

Oh ya same thing here....they straightened this out after a chat session with my ETL-HR when this was brought to their attention. When I used to close alot there would be nothing left over and its like thanks, this was ____ day but closing gets nothing and it doesnt mean anything. :)

Think you get crap for all the hours you guys spend now? Try becoming a Payroll Focus store and watch Target nitpick every penny they can from your pocket. Our store is a disaster these days the only time we ever get zoned is before a visit and often not even then. Try stocking in a store that is so messy and poorly zoned, try scanning for Instocks..impossible and depressing! People are giving up left and right, our ETL's are all being replaced by young college grads with NO retail experience...we used to have an awesome logistics teamed trained all over the store but the ETL left and then we got a new one and then more left and in came more clueless kids. Good team leads want to transfer out ASAP because they can't deal with these people who have no clue how to run our store and our STL doesn't seem to give a crap....it really sucks and I am really not looking forward to going into 4th quarter already feeling defeated! WTG Target!! Let's take a few more penny's out of the pockets of the working people on whose sweat you make your money so the higher ups can have a few more penny's in their pockets!

Just described my store to a tee.

How do you know if you are a focus store sounds like the way our store has been run the last 4 years i have worked there .They never tell us anything,

I went to our nearby SuperTarget yesterday,yes the one that turned us from and A vol to a ulv,and they had two registers open and the lines were out of sight,we need a serious change of direction or we will become like Sears,I think we were once great,but best company ever,what a joke.

I know we are a payroll focus store because they tell us a couple of times a week in our huddle, to explain why the store is so crappy right now and why we can't take time to make it better. They have also told us corporate is on the phone daily nitpicking the hours with HR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back