Archived Paystub questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullseyekindaguy

Former logistics/guest experience intern!
I have two questions about pay stubs...

1) If you opted for a paper-paystub, can you still retrieve them online?

2) How long can terminated employees view paystubs online? It looks like my withholding tax may be wrong on my w-2, and my tax professional wants to take a look at them. I left in June 2014.

So I called TMSC... Once you terminate, your access to eHR goes away... So make sure you have all the information you need off it before you leave :)

Were they able to give you any of the information you needed?

Contact your former store. The HR team can access that information for you and print it off if you'd like (if they're nice).

Were they able to give you any of the information you needed?

Not really. I worked in a Mighigan store, but lived in Ohio. When I started, I signed a waiver so only my Ohio taxes would be deducted.

Of course, I was never informed that I had to resign that form every calendar year.... I thought it was like a w4 and carried over from year-to-year.... But it doesn't automatically renew on Jan 1, only on your anniversary date.

So for part of the year, Payroll deducted both states taxes from my pay. My tax professional wanted to see old pay stubs to verify when the deduction from MI stopped and wanted me to have in the event of an audit. Of course, since i moved, I'm misplaced some of the pay stubs.

They did provide me a 'statement of earnings' which broke down my pay and hours for each pay period... But it doesn't detail tax deductions.

Contact your former store. The HR team can access that information for you and print it off if you'd like (if they're nice).

I would, but the store closed this past January.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back