Archived PC workload with 0 OH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it that my price change workload shows DPCIs with 0 or negative eaches? When I A-CTIVATE these, does it still affect my accuracy?

If you A-activate 0s or negative OHs it doesn't hurt the accuracy. DPCIs with an OH count of 0 shows in tje workload because that item is going clearance and the clearance price still needs to be activated in the chance that the item is returned, the OH happens to be wrong, or if the DC sends more of thay product (which happens to my store quite often) - the item will ring up at the correct clearance price. The reason for DPCIs with negative OH counts could be due to a few reasons: 1) IS Team could haved 0 out an item during research, but the item hadn't been backstocked yet so thw count then changes and when the time comes for that item to be marked down, you have more than what is expected or upu no w have a negative quantity due to the items, which had the count changed to 0, selling; 2) there was a mispick which wasn't corrected properly; 3) If it's an item in Softines, and the merxhandise came out of an assortment box, then there could have been the incorrect OH quantities for sizes (system says there's 1XS, 2S, 3M, 4L, 2XL, and 1XXL when in reality there are 2XS and 1S, when that second XS sells, then you have a negative quantity). These are just a few examples I run into on a weekly basis.

I had a lot of crazy counts in SL today! Haha. But I'm glad those don't hurt my accuracy. I hate that they show up as missed items and sometimes I actually do have them so I start getting paranoid thinking the computer is smarter than it is pretending to be. lol. ;)

Some of this might be the result of sloppy cashiers scanning the same item for multiples w/o regard to different size/color.
I knew this because I dealt with the blowback at service desk when we couldn't find it on the receipt.

That is a pet peeve of mine. I'm an inventory nut. I also hate no barcode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back