Archived Peeping Tom At Target!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a case of ASANTS? Our fitting rooms have no gendered areas. Everyone can use every room.

Its an older store (green doors), so they are likely a store with still split up fitting rooms. Remodels today will make them gender neutral.

There were peeping toms in restrooms/fitting rooms before this policy announcement (not change). I don't think Target would ever do this, but they could just release our security incidents statistics next year and show that there is no change in the amount of sexual misconduct incidents being filed. Although, the protestors to this don't look at statistics or facts, they are blinded by an irrational fear and incapable of turning off Fox News.

look-at-all-the-fucks-i-dont-give-theyre-just-falling-from-the-sky.jpg

There are too many threads of this type already.

My store has 2 separate fitting rooms, but neither is assigned to a specific gender. Women's softlines are on one level, all other softlines are on the other level. Sometimes we have to open the (sans-operator) fitting room for a guest, but nobody is counting items or making sure the door is closed after the guest leaves.

And the idiots at the AFA will try and make this about trans stuff even though this is for changing rooms.

Not bathrooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back