Archived Performance Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

HRZone

Former ETL HR
Any team leads out there, how are your self reviews going?

I'm kind of glad they raised the maximum rates for the paygrades. A lot of our long time team members who had maxed out their raise under the old formula are eligible for raises again.

Last edited:
Read the email, link didn’t want me to log in lol. It’s going to go well I hope. -side question- what’s the point of a PCCI? didn’t do one and HR forgot to teach me how to do it.

Read the email, link didn’t want me to log in lol. It’s going to go well I hope. -side question- what’s the point of a PCCI? didn’t do one and HR forgot to teach me how to do it.

Isn't the PCCI a "mid-year" check in? Not a real review.... just a reminder to maintain the review goals you committed to, and other opportunities that may have come up.

I don't do it anymore. Not since it became a link that you had to follow. A link exclusive to you. One that you get reminder emails to use if you have not taken the survey. The STL may not know my answers. But someone does. That is not anonymous.

I don't do it anymore. Not since it became a link that you had to follow. A link exclusive to you. One that you get reminder emails to use if you have not taken the survey. The STL may not know my answers. But someone does. That is not anonymous.

This is the self review not the best team survey

Isn't the PCCI a "mid-year" check in? Not a real review.... just a reminder to maintain the review goals you committed to, and other opportunities that may have come up.

The year I became TL, got no review, did a self review with no template, had no access to Talent Management, and was never taught. I winged it.

Got the email, but haven't started it. Pretty sure (at my store, at least) we are going to be scheduled some off-stage time for it.

Any team leads out there, how your self reviews going?

I'm kind of glad they raised the maximum rates for the paygrades. A lot of our long time team members who had maxed out their raise under the old formula are eligible for raises again.
Its going to be my first self review...., I think I am great :cool:

2016 I was blindsided with feedback during my annual review that was never given to me beforehand. I was so livid because now something was on my permanent record that I wasn't given an opportunity to correct or object prior. After that, I ensured I always asked for feedback or anything that could blindside me.

2017 started off bumpy. When it was time to do my PCCI, I had turned things around. I gave myself delivered exceptional outcomes. My ETL said that he was reluctant to give me DEO until he saw some consistency. I've had consistency and a lot of wins since then and I'd be mad if I dont get DEO now haha. I'm worried about how I should negotiate the raise

What's the range/max for DEO? I only got like 33 cents last year and it was with DIO which is why I figure there has to be some wiggle room even for that?

What's the range/max for DEO? I only got like 33 cents last year and it was with DIO which is why I figure there has to be some wiggle room even for that?

Deo is 5 percent for tms and 6 percent for tls

I, too, was blindsided with last year's review. The main opportunities were the very things I had been told were my strengths.
My ETL is inconsistent and extremely difficult to communicate with.
I don't have any hope of getting a good or fair review.
In the past, I could use the review I got to set goals for the year. I could build on my strengths and work to correct my opportunities. Now, I no longer have that because my strengths are not really mine. It's difficult to work on opportunities when they aren't really mine either.
I don't know how she comes up with the stuff she puts on the review.
I dread it.

Rumor has it: That the Company sort of, hmmmm...... how shall I say it?...... "FORGOT" to include a review template for VMLs. Um..... oops? (insert "level of importance" here.) Possibly one of the most "discussed" positions at Target (love us or hate us)..... and they "forgot" to include us in the review process????? Apparently, they saw their error and emailed a "form" (cut, paste, edit.... so worthless a five-year-old could have thrown it together) that we/and our ETL should complete . Wow. Um.... Thanks? I guess.
Omen? :mad: Might as well include this in the AE 18 Predictions thread. Damn.

*(Sprinkles desperately trying to remove knife from back) :mad:

VML’s were stripped of their TL status so aren’t they reviewed like every other TM?

Yes..... no longer a "Team" Lead, but viewed as a Leader of a process, so to speak. We're still in a "specialty" role like a PMT. And I'm pretty sure PMTs have a review that's specific to their workcenter/duties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back