Archived Pfresh Grower boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know the Sap part numbers for the components of the grower boxes? I just need the part numbers for the grower box base and bottom black piece.

From our market thread:
My store is one of the few in our area that recently got them.
They're called grower boxes. They're cardboard with a wood graphic on them. In the future, stores will receive ones made from real wood. Your produce table will go away and be replaced by one of the tables that go back in seasonal for things like the halloween and christmas sets. On top of them will be cardboard "crates" that you can stack and tilt to display fruit.
The boxes, in essence, are the same that we get occasionally for things like melons and avacados, but you'll get an insert to actually hold the fruit. These are replaceable and you should always have extra on hand.

@glo, by chance, you have the sap numbers?

I think it’s in the grower box guide. I’ll try to remember to check for it tonight.

Hi All,
I am new to this Break Room
I work in the Market Dept.
Does anyone have a picture of these grower boxes?

Unrelated but the twitter bs the leaders have to post is so cringeworthy

It gets better when the ETL that hates the certain workers in a department says they are so happy with them on twitter when there's a new change like those pfresh boxes.
Then you go down the rabbit hole looking at the district and regional leader's twitters and look at all the stepford wive-esque congratulations.

Last edited:
Thank you for your responses to
my what are grower boxes.

My Store has them as well.
We were never told they were
called grower boxes

Anyone in market have the part number for the white absorbent pad in fresh meat?

From our market thread:
My store is one of the few in our area that recently got them.
They're called grower boxes. They're cardboard with a wood graphic on them. In the future, stores will receive ones made from real wood. Your produce table will go away and be replaced by one of the tables that go back in seasonal for things like the halloween and christmas sets. On top of them will be cardboard "crates" that you can stack and tilt to display fruit.
The boxes, in essence, are the same that we get occasionally for things like melons and avacados, but you'll get an insert to actually hold the fruit. These are replaceable and you should always have extra on hand.

@glo, by chance, you have the sap numbers?

This.

Also, don't bother wondering why they didn't switch over, when they had the real Fixtures.

All it would have done is save a bunch of money,

I'll look tomorrow.

Anyone know the Tyler white freezer/cooler shelves?

I can find these tomorrow, I have ordered them myself.

You may likely get a personal email from the manufacturer, inquiring it. (I know, it blew my mind when this happened). Just confirm in the e-mail when you get it. (You can actually get these quite fast, compared to most things).

Well, most things that aren't Grainger.

I can find these tomorrow, I have ordered them myself.

You may likely get a personal email from the manufacturer, inquiring it. (I know, it blew my mind when this happened). Just confirm in the e-mail when you get it. (You can actually get these quite fast, compared to most things).

Well, most things that aren't Grainger.
Thanks! I've been looking for these for months!
Preferably the ones with the brackets built in, the others are no good but idk if they still make them.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a number for the long black dividers in pfresh and a number for the small black sign holders. Thank you!

Does anyone have a number for the long black dividers in pfresh and a number for the small black sign holders. Thank you!
I can get them tomorrow if no one beats me to it but the place ones are technically meat dividers and they come up of you search meat divider

Then you go down the rabbit hole looking at the district and regional leader's twitters and look at all the stepford wive-esque congratulations.
Haha I just did this searching the store number that I used to work at. Recognized a couple names/faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back