Archived Pfresh PA Routines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just launched Pfresh at our store this past Monday. My two PA's have been selected and will begin sometime next week. Ive been performing the PA's routines all week and even though sales and traffic will pick up alot down the road, there is plenty of downtime for other tasks. Just curious...beyond the routine checklist on workbench and cleaning log are there any tasks, routines, or responsibilities I should get these guys to take. Also I dont feel comfortable letting anyone but myself handle the vendors so that will free up a huge amount of their time during the average week not having to communicate sales planners, demonstrate accountability, etc.

Lucky you. My store is so busy there is pretty much never downtime right now. Hoping it stays steady but slows just a little bit as we figure out the best way to execute all of our tasks. This was our first week with our Grand Reopening but right now there has been 0 time for Business Walks, Leadership Status, or anything other than making sure produce, meat, and bakery are full. It has been really really hectic.

Lucky you. My store is so busy there is pretty much never downtime right now. Hoping it stays steady but slows just a little bit as we figure out the best way to execute all of our tasks. This was our first week with our Grand Reopening but right now there has been 0 time for Business Walks, Leadership Status, or anything other than making sure produce, meat, and bakery are full. It has been really really hectic.

It'll take a bit of time, but once the hype dies down, you'll be able to get a routine down that gives you time for TPS Reports - I mean, Business Walks, etc.

So in your stores was the CTL scheduled as a PA for the first month? Every day Ive worked since our PFresh opening Ive been scheduled alone in Market and am expected to maintain the rest of my departments all the same. Ive also been told (which doesnt sound right) that we are hiring/promoting 5 people to PA to have cross-trained TM's and when we are officially restricted to 1 or 2 PA's due to sales volume we will just demote everyone who isnt chosen to remain a PA. Also my STL expects the PA to zone all of Dry Grocery everynight which after my one night closing as PA is a crazy expectation.

I have been scheduled as the morning person even though I am the ctl but we use the closing team to zone dry as we are getting blown out in produce and meat every night right now.

We well overshot guardrails on just about all produce and meat orders and we are still selling out of things. It is unrealistic, depending on volume, to have two people in a day zone all of the old stuff and keep up with the new.

Closing HL teams will zone dry goods. Communication is the key to all HL tl's, tm's & lod's that you need help. If we know early enough, we can help you. Lately, we have been cut back by one HL tm at night. But, if I have my "a" team of zones, you will get help.

Even with my store's huge cutback on hours, we still have at least 4 TMs in Market every day. 2 in the morning (PAs and/or CTL) for autofills and tasks and 2 closers (PA/CTL in P-Fresh and a Hardlines TM in Dry). Our CTL also gets scheduled in Hardlines on his weekends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back