Pfresh Planograms

Can anyone send me a picture or tell me how to see a planogram that is 5 weeks away. We are remodeling. Pfresh is switching the meat side and the produce side. I wanted to see the new planograms for both sides early to start preparing because that meat side is going to take forever because of meat juice. Secondly because this is maybe my 3 planogram and they are having me do both sides in a short amount of time. Please Please please.

Can anyone send me a picture or tell me how to see a planogram that is 5 weeks away. We are remodeling. Pfresh is switching the meat side and the produce side. I wanted to see the new planograms for both sides early to start preparing because that meat side is going to take forever because of meat juice. Secondly because this is maybe my 3 planogram and they are having me do both sides in a short amount of time. Please Please please.

Meat juice?

You can only see 2 weeks out even with remodel

Back