Archived Pfresh planograms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pettjm54

Sales floor TL
So I set the meat transition.. Question:
When do you set a planogram standard or reverse. I have mine set standard if you are facing the back of the store and reverse if you face the front. The backwall is all standard. Pfresh is to the right when you walk in the store

Looking down the "valley" from the racetrack the POGs on you're right hand side would set reverse, left hand side would be standard. It sounds like you set them backwards.

Looking down the "valley" from the racetrack the POGs on you're right hand side would set reverse, left hand side would be standard. It sounds like you set them backwards.

actually now that I re read your post, if by "you face the front/back" that means you are looking at the aisle standing infront of it, then you would be correct.

Just look at the shelf positions on the labels (eg. 1-3-3)

If the first position 1 is in the logical starting place for the section, you probably set it correctly. If things seem to be going backwards, you set it backwards. Remember, obviously, that the label is always on the leftmost side of the product.

Just look at the shelf positions on the labels (eg. 1-3-3)

If the first position 1 is in the logical starting place for the section, you probably set it correctly. If things seem to be going backwards, you set it backwards. Remember, obviously, that the label is always on the leftmost side of the product.

That makes sense.. And yes i did set them right. Had a little arguement with my PA over this.. I won:) Anyone had to set the lunchmeat pog with no strips? What a pain!!! Got mine in today though.. Day after i set without the strips -_-

my trick!

Stand in your aisle, face back wall. Turn to the aisle on left...start at main raceway and write your name in the air. If you can start your name at main raceway, it is standard. Turn to your right aisle and write your name in the air...note, you start writing at the back wall and head towards main raceway....that is a reverse aisle. Works everytime! And yes, back walls are always standard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back