Archived PFresh Remodels

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard a rumor that the company stopped all PFresh remodels? Does anyone known when they will start again? I noticed a lot of stores are just GM stores.

As a PA (in one of the first "PFAB" stores) I see something big"ger?" on the horizon for PFresh stores not full Super Target, but I could see current PFresh stores being remodeled to something more, and why remodel a store to PFresh if in the future u just plan to remodel it again.

It would be "akin" to "Home Innovation"

Maybe Target realized in time this is another business aspect its too incompetent to perform.

sos... we had to move things around permanently, to many facings for the pistachios, goia berries. We move banananas to 3rd table where the badged russets were, that freed up room to move all the organic apples over. Then we moved russets around to where the 2nd location of pistachios, hemp and go berries were, so only 1 location for them.

Now things a looking a lot better.

Had to move limes and lemons back to the cooler wall G6 under the 1 and 2 lb spicy pepper bags, they were going rotten fast on a table.

Was told by my RVP that it did not look like it was going to happen and at the very least had been postponed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back