Archived pharmacy instocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys,

we have several behind the counter pharmacy items that have been out of stock for at least a month. I've been setting revisions close to pharmacy, and I've had guests ask the pharmacist and then ask me directly after when they see me about why it's taking so long to get in product. how does the pharmacy get their stuff (the items they are looking for are target brand diabetic supplies---strips/lancets)?

There are set planograms behind the counter that the instocks team is responsible for scanning. On the floor there are planograms for diabetes supplies that instocks is not supposed to scan. They are the responsibility of the pharmacy team. HOWEVER, also on those same planograms are items that IS is supposed to scan - like the gloves.

all of our diabetic stuff recently moved behind the counter. Now all the back endcaps are just blanks, which gives more standing room for people waiting for pharmacy. We're one of the busier pharmacies though, so it may just be some stores that did this. I don't really know.

Other than the bottom shelf of the diabetic test strip endcap (latex gloves and alcohol wipes) pharmacy people order all the rest through Mckesson. Task list will take you to the pharmacy location but you would have to change counts there and on your cold medicine aisle for it to update ( most of the items are cards in the aisle with different barcodes and DPCI's.

Which items are not replenishing behind the pharmacy counter? Many of the items behind the counter are not ordered through Target, but instead through a third party supplie-the same one that supplies the prescription drugs. Those specific items must be ordered through the RFapps "RXORD" jump.

I believe pharmacy is responsible for scanning their items for their order. (Including diabetes test strips, meters, sudafed, etc. plus their random medical supply type stuff).
We order all of it EXCEPT Sudafed. InStocks orders some of that and some of it is simply "pushed" to us based on sales. I know there were 2-3 Target brand test strips that were on backorder for quite a while, but only in certain sizes (meaning 25 ct., 50 ct., etc)...if pharmacy isn't "keeping up" with the "behind the counter" items, it should be brought to the STL's attention because that not only reflects badly on the pharmacy, it's bad for the store...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back