Archived Pics and Article on the New Store Design

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like a macys/homegoods hybrid. not the way to compete with the big dogs imo.

The beauty section is so pretty but I don’t like the grey floors makes the place feel dim

I dunno; all the new Target Express stores have a pFresh that looks very similar. Maybe not the fancy liquor section but the same nice wood fixtures and black open coolers.

I'd be curious to know which stores will be on the list to get remodeled, and if a pFresh update could be done for stores that aren't getting the whole shebang. Seeing as my store was remodeled less than 10 years ago, I have no idea if we'd be on the list for an upgrade, lol.

I dunno; all the new Target Express stores have a pFresh that looks very similar. Maybe not the fancy liquor section but the same nice wood fixtures and black open coolers.

I'd be curious to know which stores will be on the list to get remodeled, and if a pFresh update could be done for stores that aren't getting the whole shebang. Seeing as my store was remodeled less than 10 years ago, I have no idea if we'd be on the list for an upgrade, lol.
We got the open cooler valley remodel, is give my legs for a liquor entrance. The floor is just darker grey tile, not fancy patterns or that shiny concrete looking floor.

It's super pretty, but most places aren't going to have the best, newest, every possible test concept. I like the idea of windows.

My friend works in a non-super without a starbucks but we can afford to look like Macy's and whole foods...

looks like a macys/homegoods hybrid. not the way to compete with the big dogs imo.
Remember, Target thinks Amazon is their competition not Wal-mart or Homegoods so think Amazon store (or a whole foods since they were devoured by them)

I mean, it's definitely pretty. But I'd like to know how many hours it takes to maintain all those open displays so they don't look trashy.
More than they would be scheduled for. Remember speed is life. (not)

Fuck that, how would anyone ever remember which aisle is which? I already have a hard enough time with the 5 display things back in Christmas... we don't need more dumb half aisles or displays, I hate that shit so much and it's impossible to teach new people, not to mention guests trying to find things for a registry... especially all those weird movie ones in Electronics that aren't even the right number... (at my store anyways) ... no thank you.

Anyway, I'm near it as Houston is near it. Thats how I knew our CEO snuck around incognito. To get to Richmond you fly into Bush intercontinental. So guess who gets to see way too many corporate people over the couple of months.

US
We sent some volunteers who helped stock it before it opened. Its called 'Store of the future.' They even got shirts that said that.

Best part (depending on your viewpoint of best) we are slated currently to receive the upgrades. The wood pfresh is supposed to be arriving after the first. Nor aM I looking forward to the days they decide to change the floor to slate. (our floor is old)

Baby 360 took a month. I have no clue how long this would take.

Fuck that, how would anyone ever remember which aisle is which? I already have a hard enough time with the 5 display things back in Christmas... we don't need more dumb half aisles or displays, I hate that shit so much and it's impossible to teach new people, not to mention guests trying to find things for a registry... especially all those weird movie ones in Electronics that aren't even the right number... (at my store anyways) ... no thank you.
Its impossible to teach new people because most are stupid. (sorry it was THAT kind of day) As for the aisle numbering system, imagine hardlines numbered like softlines. There you go. Oh and rfid is embedded in everything thing they can f***ing embed it in.

We are also placing bets on how long the fidget spinner wall lasts before its breaks. I got Black friday at 1 pm. Anyone else want to pick a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back