Archived Pikachu Funko DPCI

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I called and they said they'd put it on hold. Where is...m'funko?"
I hate the words "they always" or "they never". I know perfectly well they mean Casper the Friendly Ghost because while there's a chance some other TM said or did something they shouldn't, it's not happening often enough to one particular guest for the guest to feel that's expected policy.

Hahaha. All ours are on a transition pallet somewhere.
I’m 7 months pregnant, have no filter anymore, and running on 4 hours of sleep.
I don’t have time to deal with adults yelling about an 8.99$ piece of plastic that Target is going to only make 52.14 off of selling the whole box because most of the people that come to buy exclusive pops are not our regular guests. Soccer moms spend more at Starbucks before they even begin their shopping trips.

Ours too. I had the exclusive on telling the collectors this morning. When can you get one? If you are lucky enough to be here when we set the transition, you can get one then.

I'm so lucky that I wasn't there for the release, even though I would've loved one.

What the heck is this transition that your box would be in? How fail is your electronics tm for not being able to spot the pop box on the pallet? And how fast did that team member get fired for buying the funco pop before the store opened and while on the clock?

The pops have the same size box for standard pops, you should know it by now. Also most toys boxes all seem to have black and purple bars, it should be VERY easy to look at the plain brown boxes and find the pops. Also being pikachu, didnt it come marked as zone 9?

The pops have the same size box for standard pops, you should know it by now. Also most toys boxes all seem to have black and purple bars, it should be VERY easy to look at the plain brown boxes and find the pops. Also being pikachu, didnt it come marked as zone 9?

I'm going to assume you are in full troll mode or not an actual team member. Funko Pops are Toys, tied to Toy locations, and sent with Toy transitions. My store had 12 pallets of Toys transition that came in last week. Luckily the Toy endcap that the pikachus were planned for was pre-tied so I only had to sort through two sorted pallets to find the box yesterday.

Big shout out to this thread or I wouldn't have even known about this release to pull them out yesterday. No one at my store is a Funko meathead so those were not on anyone's radar.

I wish I got to see the funko pop but they sold before I got to start work and we are not getting anymore shipments of it sadly!

Nope it didn't come in zone 9. It's a god damn toy for TOYS it got pushed off the truck to a toy transition pallet. Ain't nobody worrying about looking for a box of 8.99$ plastic when they are just trying to get the truck unloaded.

Oh. For our store 90% of pops are in electronics on the swag wall. Only a few like some starwars and harry potter have been in toys.

Oh. For our store 90% of pops are in electronics on the swag wall. Only a few like some starwars and harry potter have been in toys.
Avengers have been in toys, bob Ross, black panther, deadpool, Thanos, scrooge mcduck.... Anyways Pikachu is supposed to be on an aisle. I wish Target would just stop trying to put exclusive Pops on planograms and also send them dsd via receiving and make it easier on us all.

Pops for us are on the Entertainment wall and will come in on the Electronics cage but Pikachu does have a spot in the toy aisle for the toy transition.

The majority of Funko is Dept 323 so it’s a Electronics item no matter where located so it’s always sent to Electronics no matter what the label says

We had 12 at open and 7 guests waiting in line at open by 9am we sold all 12 to 12 different guests. The guests at open even enjoyed us playing the Pokémon theme song at open back in Electronics. We constantly were asked if the guest could buy another or put on hold for a friend of theirs that’s on their way and we had to keep referring to our sign stating our rules on all Collectibles

We constantly were asked if the guest could buy another or put on hold for a friend of theirs that’s on their way and we had to keep referring to our sign stating our rules on all Collectibles

Does target have an official stance on Collectibles? I personally have made a big stink to make it one item per guest.

The majority of Funko is Dept 323 so it’s a Electronics item no matter where located so it’s always sent to Electronics no matter what the label says

We had 12 at open and 7 guests waiting in line at open by 9am we sold all 12 to 12 different guests. The guests at open even enjoyed us playing the Pokémon theme song at open back in Electronics. We constantly were asked if the guest could buy another or put on hold for a friend of theirs that’s on their way and we had to keep referring to our sign stating our rules on all Collectibles
323 has no fill group. The back wall of entertainment where they reside is part of the toys adjacency. Shrug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back