Archived Pikachu Funko DPCI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t like how they have it this time around it’s going to be a wreck in no time esp with no shippers and many tags of discounted pops of slim chance of a restock. When there’s time that part of the wall will get the logical reset as many tms at my store call it lol

But I am def shocked we don’t have that many compared to your store. The sales of those in our store are really good to where it’s a even flow we normally get l. we have enough just to fill 7 shippers and about a dozen Snokes for back stock lol.

We’ve gotten 24 Pikachu’s so far and another 12 OTW. Our 2nd batch less then a hour to sell out. I was also surprised since I was there for both launches no one from the first batch tried to come in and grab another one lol.
I scanned each discounted label. If dcode and zero oh I covered it up and put out more facings of the giant ones. I think I took the pic before I flexed it.

From my Electronics friendo (some details excluded). Had a guest find a box of Funkos. Guests were limited to one per purchase, which the guest got angry. Again, excluding some details, friendo is avoiding selling it him/herself due to that incident. It's amazing what people will say/do for a piece of plastic.

I was a dedicated fan at one point, not that hardcore. The only Funko I have is a lifesize Groot (202 edition) from GOTG.

The Ad icons is next craze we had a huge line at open for them as well as everything else in different lines of Funko with the Ad icons within 10mins we did $500+ dollars just from all that. Guess you can say great way to start a Sunday lol

my store is lying about the release date. they said August 22 and theyre keeping it in the back. Meanwhile the other store 10 min away is SOLD OUT Everyday> WTF

its the only funko i have. im not a fan of funko but its nice to have my own funko where i work.
Lucky! I've been scouring online for one and the few that are listed on eBay or Amazon are like $100+.

Hold on to that thing!

Imagine losing your job over a plastic toy
It's happened at my store over funkos. Two TMs were termed over stashing them and buying them on payday.

To be fair, one of them was on a final and pretty much gave no fucks anyway. Nowadays if one of the ETLs or AP sees one anywhere that isn't on the sales floor or stockroom they start asking questions.

Mostly just looks like stock needs to be pulled forward.

I’m dreading the 10” Pikachu and the 10” Dino Ultrazord. Especially the ultrazord. The stock on that is supposed to be super limited.

I had a collector/reseller (he claims to be both to different people) complain to my ETL that I made him feel like a criminal because I stated we were limiting them to 1 per person/group and then I watched to make sure all the transactions went smoothly. He also complained that he had to wait about 5 minutes for me to look for them on the truck. Funny thing is he complained to the STL about my ETL last week because he wouldn't look through every flat from a double to find them.

Collector or reseller makes no difference to me I hate you all and I no longer care about what is fair. If you want to buy them all... that's none of my business.

Admin-sama, please add this emoji TIA

l7gw4nt.png

:funko:

I kept my shippers so that wouldn’t happen. I flex it all because guests are going to do it for me anyways. It allows me to keep more out and for pops to be more visible without people destroying the zone too much.
I have kept ours and yea...I think I am going to convince my tl/etl if I can put them backup cause that looks a HELLUVA lot better than jamming rows of them with different pops that guest will never see and must dig through.

323 has no fill group. The back wall of entertainment where they reside is part of the toys adjacency. Shrug.
You can always add 323 to a fill group via MySupport. That’s what I did and got them into SCTY to help with backstock when they started being put into toys POGs.

You can always add 323 to a fill group via MySupport. That’s what I did and got them into SCTY to help with backstock when they started being put into toys POGs.
I did that already.
They added it at first whenever we got 323 to electronics before it was part of toys adjacency, even though I told them to add it to entertainment. Then it disappeared. Anyways, I don’t consider it my problem anymore. I’m tired of always my supporting things my team lead should be doing. It takes time away from my work. They sit in front of the computers checking email, they can my support too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back