Archived Planogram Colors Meaning

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do the colors on various items on the POG indicate? Not the strip at the top, which usually indicates if the set is a Transition or a Revision, but the colors on the actual items in the image. Sometimes they're anything from red or yellow to cyan and purple. I assume some of them indicate that prices change, that items are moving, or that a new item is being added, but I'd like to know where I can look up which are which.

What do the colors on various items on the POG indicate? Not the strip at the top, which usually indicates if the set is a Transition or a Revision, but the colors on the actual items in the image. Sometimes they're anything from red or yellow to cyan and purple. I assume some of them indicate that prices change, that items are moving, or that a new item is being added, but I'd like to know where I can look up which are which.

No one really looks at the color on the computer. When you print it, it will usually be white (not moving), gray (moving) or black (added). I think there's a letter on the corner with A =add, M = Move etc. If you see an X on the item, it could mean it's a display item.

If you want to know what item is which, you can look at the schematic and match it to the line listing.

I like this question... I believe it refers to the colors at the top of the label strips.

Each department is getting color coded. So all electronics gets a color. All home gets a color. Etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back