Playing Music In Target?

Would You Want Music Playing In Target?

• Yaaaaaaaaas

Votes: 197 59.3%
  • Heck no

Votes: 135 40.7%

• Total voters
Does anyone know the version of Bizarre Love Triangle that target plays? I can’t seem to find it online.
I don't know as my store doesn't play music, but my favorite version of Bizarre Love Triangle will always be the one done by Frente!

There's this song that the chorus is "my money (or/for) my love" and I can't find out what the song title is help

I can hardly hear the music in Market these days. We had a guest complain and the STL, turned it down as a result.

Did they complain about the volume or the songs themselves?
As someone who is a bit of a music snob myself, I always find the people who bitch about what music is playing to be a bit amusing.
"I hate the music these days, it was so much better twenty years ago." "You mean when Limp Biscuit and Sham69 was rocking the house?"
The only reason the past seems better is because we have relegated the crap to the dustbin so we have forgotten it.

They claimed that too many people (guests and team members) were distracted and were not aware of their surroundings. They also thought the music was too noisy.

They claimed that too many people (guests and team members) were distracted and were not aware of their surroundings. They also thought the music was too noisy.

Ah yes, the 'because it intrudes into my bubble it must intrude into everyone else" complaint.
I can see complaining that it is too loud for you but it takes some serious balls to assume you can speak for everyone else.

Back