Archived Please help me find this dress "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there!

This is probably a long shot however, I am trying to locate a dress offered by Target. I purchased the correct dress online, however the size is not correct so I'm trying to find a different size and it is sold out online and I've called a few stores and one said that it was placed on clearance and that they can't check that inventory other than to go physically look for the item.

I know this is probably seems like I am going to extreme lengths to find a dress so this is the backstory - my husband and I got married in 2015 and our wedding photographer lost all of our images due to a hard drive failure. We are making the 900 mile drive back to Phoenix, AZ (from Idaho) to have our pictures taken at our original venue. My wedding dress is now preserved in a shadow box and to preserve the intimacy of that day, I am trying to find another dress that is still white in color but is not your typical "wedding dress."

If you guys could please just check your clearance racks for this dress and let me know if you find one, that would be amazing!

The DPCI # is 282-08-9379 it's called "Xhiliration Lace Shift Dress" I am looking for the cream color in size small or x-small.

Checked our racks and on my MyDevice. Not here. :(

Thank you so much for checking for me! I'm calling all of the stores that I can right now I really appreciate you taking the time to look for me.

***Update*** I have located the dress, shoutout to Lauren at the Chicago Near North Store (Elston Ave) for offering exemplary customer service and helping me to locate this dress and being so willing to ship it to me. We are so grateful for her help.

When in doubt, try ebay! I'm not joking! There have been other pieces of clothing I wanted from other retailers, that just were completely out of my size. Sometimes I find them on ebay. Best part, they're usually at a fraction of the price too.

Hell, when I go to my local thrift store, sometimes I find target clothes that aren't even a year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back