Archived Poll: Your store's reshop process

How "modernized" is your store's reshop process? Do you keep carts or bins at GS to sort into?

• No bins/carts. We don't have reshop at GS. SalesfloorTMs come up for every return/every 30 min.

• Maybe one bin/cart, with everything mixed. We usually have some reshop at GS. It works okay.

• One bin/cart, jumbled mess. We still have large amounts of reshop. It's not working at all.

• We tried no carts, but it wasn't working. We have a few separate bins/carts again.

• We've always had separate bins/carts thank you very much. It works great.

• We've always had separate bins/carts. It doesn't work that well.

• None of the above.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine it depends on where you have space. We generally just don't have space in the backrooms to hold reshop. If carts get full and we don't have anyone who can put them out right away, then to the backroom they go, but especially with remodel, we flat out have more space at GS at the moment than we do anywhere else. The lack of a full fitting room has put pressure on SL to get stuff put back in a timely manner, which they are maybe a bit better at now with less room, but it's tough. SL at least has people on the floor all day, unlike HL which often has one TL & beauty/electronics on the floor until 3 (when someone comes in for pulls) or even 5, so there'd be straight up nobody to come and get reshop for most of the day if we had to do that.

Reshop has increased a lot in the remodel. A lot more stuff (especially clearance) getting left all over the place so the people who come in to do pulls at 3 are often just putting out cart after cart of reshop, which takes longer because so much stuff is on clearance, or not set, or not actually set where the system says it is and so on.

We’ve always done carts or bins of some sort. The way we structure the bins have changed, but we’ve been lucky to keep them. With the changes my DTL has made to guest service recently (without even coming up to service desk during any of his visits I would like to add), I am very scared that this is something that will happen to us in the near future.

My store sadly has several carts for reshop that gets parked at guest services.
But I can say that they do their best to separate by area so it's not a jumbled up mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back