Archived Portrait Studios closing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but I guess all of the ones that are left will be closed after the 28th company wide.

From the official release, stores are so cramped for space they are going to use the studio spaces for something less obsolete.

My state has 20 or so Targets but only one has a studio.

Last edited:
From the official release, stores are so cramped for space they are going to use the studio spaces for something less obsolete.

My state has 20 Targets are so but only one has a studio.
My store is hoping for backroom space

Was pretty curious about this myself, the one at my store is closing as well but nobody had answers. Would be nice if we could remodel it enough to just turn into one big STS/SPU hold.

Ours is at the opposite end of the store from the entrance, so I really hope it's not turned into hold room for orders..that would be a fun walk.

Our studio is closing. It's right at the front next to optical. So idk what we'll do with the space.

Optical seems successful. I'm no longer with the company, but two stores in my area (Columbus, OH) added Optical. There always seems to be someone in the Optical store, and a lot of the appointments seem booked.
Good

Ours is at the opposite end of the store from the entrance, so I really hope it's not turned into hold room for orders..that would be a fun walk.

To be fair though, at least you'd have a decent hold room.

We just lost ours for a fucking family bathroom because GOD KNOWS WE NEED THAT.

Our portrait studio went out awhile ago. It was replaced with optical.

I had no idea Target had portrait studios...or optical.

We still have a walled off space where Pizza Hut used to be 10 years ago.
Speaking of pizza hut/Cafe I've heard some things about Target Cafe/Food avenue will be going away. Several stores close but not too close to me lost them. Basically a whole state worth

Speaking of pizza hut/Cafe I've heard some things about Target Cafe/Food avenue will be going away. Several stores close but not too close to me lost them. Basically a whole state worth

Yeah, ours was replaced with a Sbux. Unless you are at a college Target I cant think of a Target that doesnt have a sbux, cafe or some type of food place but its rare to see one with all 3. The biggest one in my area has pizza hut, sbux and a cafe.

Yeah, ours was replaced with a Sbux. Unless you are at a college Target I cant think of a Target that doesnt have a sbux, cafe or some type of food place but its rare to see one with all 3. The biggest one in my area has pizza hut, sbux and a cafe.
In my b volume store we have a Cafe/pizza hut express, and a sbux.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back