Archived Possible help

Status
Not open for further replies.
so I've only been with target a month as a cashier but recently they have stuck me in sco. Unwillingly of course. I don't know about anyone else but I've been told about 9 times to be more interactive. I hate being in sco. I always ask certain GSA's to not put me at sco. Im sadly even scheduled for sco in soon. I am also left there for about 4 hours or more at a time and it's very nerve racking. I don't even carry a walkie either. I never received any good training and basically had to figure things out myself. In addition I don't like being crowded by 4-7 people when trying to assist a guest with a problem. It gets so aqward when I'm trying to put in my code and the guests are staring so heavily. Guests at this store get very very pissy. When they are helped right away. Is there anyway I can ask not to be at sco. Also I'm still in my 90 day probation. Sorry if this seems so trivial and all over the place. I'm just really stressed.

so I've only been with target a month as a cashier but recently they have stuck me in sco. Unwillingly of course. I don't know about anyone else but I've been told about 9 times to be more interactive. I hate being in sco. I always ask certain GSA's to not put me at sco. Im sadly even scheduled for sco in soon. I am also left there for about 4 hours or more at a time and it's very nerve racking. I don't even carry a walkie either. I never received any good training and basically had to figure things out myself. In addition I don't like being crowded by 4-7 people when trying to assist a guest with a problem. It gets so aqward when I'm trying to put in my code and the guests are staring so heavily. Guests at this store get very very pissy. When they are helped right away. Is there anyway I can ask not to be at sco. Also I'm still in my 90 day probation. Sorry if this seems so trivial and all over the place. I'm just really stressed.

Talk to your GSTL they are higher than the GSA

Talk to your GSTL they are higher than the GSA

Yeah one thing that stood out is you said you are scheduled as SCO. Find out who is writing your schedule be it a gstl or etl ge and let them know how you feel about SCO. They may stop scheduling you there altogether.

Your GSA doesn't even have access to mytime so they couldn't change what you are scheduled as if they wanted to. They could move you off SCO but technically they are not a supervisor.

Okay, thank you guys so much. I will try and talk to the gstl when I go back to work on Monday. I feel a lot better knowing I can ask not to be on sco.

No leader expects you to walk on water. If a guest is trying to pull you away from someone, tell them you'll be with them in one moment. If you need help, don't be afraid to call your GSA/GSTL over. It helps a lot remembering it's just a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back