• Thread starter lovelyz
  • Start date
  • Replies 22
  • Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lovelyz

just because higher position ....not better at all ....
me and u are same ... .....
we both target.... why ppl try to actt better just b ecause ur etl ....
yes u etl....
but u are etl AT target........
u r no better ..... srsly .....................................
so why treat different .... sad
we should support n connect not disconnect

IMO, grammar certainly does not make one more intelligent or better. Honestly, if anything compare math intelligence in my books is much more righteous than compare English or Grammar abilities. Math is really the TRUE universal language. And, if you are good at math, you aren't inferior!

But, I digress, I agree with OP's notion though.

A LOT of new leaders at this company indeed are very very very clueless and think anything that they demand can be done by their fellow employees while cutting hours on an insane level, and they don't do anything like those they order others to do themselves.

Plus, their asinine idea of "Oh, I've done it before what's so hard about it?" is a far more EASIER task (once or twice) compared to those they order others to do (on a daily basis)!

Last edited:
yes u etl....
People in this life may be better off than you are but no one is better than you are. A title, money etc. doesn't make anyone any better and if they want to act like it does...that's their stupidity. Personally, I find those types of people amusing.

yes u etl....
images

I guess the phrase "ride your ass" means something different than what I thought it meant? Lol, I'm kidding. I used context clues and figured it out.

Anyway, the op wasn't the best presentation, but I got what it was saying. Etls act like they're better than her (or him) and that's not how it should be. Etls and everyone else should be supportive and there should be a connection... In a work capacity.

That's what I got out of it.

Etls act like they're better than her (or him) and that's not how it should be.

Yes, they need to remember that we all work at Target. All of us, whether we pretend to guzzle that Kool-Aid or not, know Spot is a shitty business. Having piss-poor ETLs and STLs who boss you around and act smug only makes things worse.

yes u etl....
If I could write out my thoughts, this would be it. Yes, with that grammar too.

From past posts I don't think English is @lovelyz first language, but I could be wrong.

But after piecing the post together I agree. ETL at Target? Big deal. Doesn't make you better than any TM. So you went to college, so did most TMs. You're a leader, big deal. Not all people want to lead. Every person plays an important role in the process. I learned that after throwing 120000 trucks with 10 TMs. Every TM counts.

But not all ETLs are like that. Keep your head up. From an outside perspective I could look down on ETLs with the attitude "what kind of job works nights, weekends, and holidays?" or "You went to college for that?"

But I don't because I'm not better than anyone.

Just gonna leave this right here... pretty perfect English to me... o_O in the 'To That One TM' thread. image.jpg

I can see where the OP's typing and grammar can be annoying. However, some of us clicked on it and read it...and commented on it. So , in the end I guess the OP's point did get across even with the errors etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back