Presentation leaders, get in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get paid to be nice outside work. 7hr adjacency is still not even half done after an entire shift. She didn't backup register, cover fitting room...but she got her sbux.

Nice is reserved for anyone who isn't a walking stereotype. Like so bad it hurts to near her privilege.
We have a few just like that, but it offends me when you say white girl. Lazy privileged people come in all colors and sexes.

I know you didnt just say this.

Our fixture room is perfect 95% of the time, but it doesnt "only take 5 minutes", it is not the signing tm core role to clean the entire fixture room and I am not "sent" in there to keep it that way. Planogram tm are supposed to maintain the fixture room, but they "dont have time"

As a signing tm, I manage my time well, and make time to clean up the fixture because Im not a pig and dont like working in a sty, not because its my job.

Yeah, Im called "mean" too, but only by the lazy people.
I was wrong about the 5 minutes. Most days it takes much less than that.

No where did I say it was the signing TMs job to clean the whole fixture room. However, it is certainly the signing TMs responsibility to maintain the fixture room. That's easy with a good partnership with the plano TL, and having a plano TL who actually drives a culture of accountability within the fixture room.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 45
My fixture room just goes from bad to worse and PPTL can't/won't spare anyone to completely overhaul it, after having 3 people quit around the time of the cosmetics set. Seven carts of random peghooks/wire fencing, three tubs of signing/cosmetics fixtures, two tubs of softlines fixtures, and the floor is so littered that the carts can't even move - and that's just inside the fixture room. Outside there are four pallets of shelves (just waiting to fall over), another six carts of peghooks/fencing, two flatbeds of signing fixtures and three tubs of cosmetics fixtures.

Like my favorite author says, if you can't be a good example, you have the obligation to be a horrible warning.

Last edited:
I was wrong about the 5 minutes. Most days it takes much less than that.

No where did I say it was the signing TMs job to clean the whole fixture room. However, it is certainly the signing TMs responsibility to maintain the fixture room. That's easy with a good partnership with the plano TL, and having a plano TL who actually drives a culture of accountability within the fixture room.
They did away with core roles as part of ae 16. Lol.

And I live in Maine, work in nh. The demographics are all white girl around here sadly. The one I'm taking about is the poster child for the term. You have heard the term "basic white girl" right? It's linked to white girls and their snowflake privileged existence...

They did away with core roles as part of ae 16. Lol.

And I live in Maine, work in nh. The demographics are all white girl around here sadly. The one I'm taking about is the poster child for the term. You have heard the term "basic white girl" right? It's linked to white girls and their snowflake privileged existence...

As a Basic White Guy, I agree with this entire statement.

Reported for harassment.

If you don't want me to learn, don't put me in a shitty position.

*Post edited to delete original offending post.
Commiecorvus

Last edited by a moderator:
Reported for harassment.

If you don't want me to learn, don't put me in a shitty position.

He's not trying to harass you, he's trying to help you.
We try really hard to remain anonymous here so that Spot doesn't figure out what store we work at and give us a hard time.
Some of us don't work for Spot anymore so we can be a little more open but this is an unofficial site.
It says that in the warning when you sign up.
Target doesn't like us very much and has even shut us down to try and take out info by legal means.
Please don't give them a reason to fire or harass you.
Hardlinesmaster is a respected member here for a reason.
He wants to help.

He's not trying to harass you, he's trying to help you.
We try really hard to remain anonymous here so that Spot doesn't figure out what store we work at and give us a hard time.
Some of us don't work for Spot anymore so we can be a little more open but this is an unofficial site.
It says that in the warning when you sign up.
Target doesn't like us very much and has even shut us down to try and take out info by legal means.
Please don't give them a reason to fire or harass you.
Hardlinesmaster is a respected member here for a reason.
He wants to help.
Sure, while instead of trying to help me, mentions what state I live in and thinks they know what store I work in

Mods are as helpful as target leaders, apparently

Sure, while instead of trying to help me, mentions what state I live in and thinks they know what store I work in

Mods are as helpful as target leaders, apparently
Seriously? Way to define what a tl shouldn't act like.

Come in "ask for help" then flip the fuck out when we don't blow roses up your ass.

One person said they think they know what store in tx you work at. 99% of us don't care. Only you know which store is at, the other person can only guess. Get over yourself. The way I see it you can apologize and learn to take criticism or leave now.

Seriously? Way to define what a tl shouldn't act like.

Come in "ask for help" then flip the fuck out when we don't blow roses up your ass.

One person said they think they know what store in tx you work at. 99% of us don't care. Only you know which store is at, the other person can only guess. Get over yourself. The way I see it you can apologize and learn to take criticism or leave now.
I'm glad you wasted your time

What is even going on? Chill out...

Needlessly reporting things that don't need reporting is only going to get the mods mad at you for wasting their time.

I'm doing the best I can here.
Feeling a bit like a cat in a room full of rocking chairs.
I do apologize, I get to have a fun conversion with hlmaster at work, I'm sorry it had to be broadcasted

[Warning=HOW MANY TIMES DO WE NEED TO SAY THIS?] You want to stay under the frelling radar here. Which means no store numbers, not even in the tags and especial not in your name. We want you to have a safe and productive time here.[/Warning]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back