Archived Price change 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are a test store that started this week. Of course no info is given to team members until it happens. As a receiver, members are bringing me pc salvage that was missed and saying they can't salvage it out. I can't figured it out either. I've asked ( old job title I know) etl logistics. He doesn't have an answer. If there is info that I can print out I would appreciate it so much.

Are you using the price change app or going under mywork and selecting price change, the way it used to be before?

In the September Addendum it said that it would be going back to mywork.

Last edited:
We are a test store that started this week. Of course no info is given to team members until it happens. As a receiver, members are bringing me pc salvage that was missed and saying they can't salvage it out. I can't figured it out either. I've asked ( old job title I know) etl logistics. He doesn't have an answer. If there is info that I can print out I would appreciate it so much.
If you are a test store you shouldn’t have the price change app anymore .
Go to my work , my task , price change select the area that you know the item belong such as hardline of food and beverage and scan that way if it’s salvage it will salvage out .

If you are a test store you shouldn’t have the price change app anymore .
Go to my work , my task , price change select the area that you know the item belong such as hardline of food and beverage and scan that way if it’s salvage it will salvage out .
We are doing those steps but the items we have right now haven't had the depts yet. So I'll keep checking each day.

We are doing those steps but the items we have right now haven't had the depts yet. So I'll keep checking each day.
What’s the count for the item in my work? If it says 0 don’t even bother with it just put it on the salvage pallet it’s been activated and done.

We had this same issue when we rolled out PC in myWork. The salvage items would not prompt to salvage out when scanned. We boxed them up and set them aside until the next markdown in those areas, then it dropped back in and we could scan them. Same with any missed first markdowns before the change. Had to wait until the second markdown hit.

I hope pc in My Work is better than the pc app. Today was a pain in the ass!

It's better in some ways, stupider in others. Not being able to work ahead is stupid, but I think that will change once the workload drops weekly. Dually located items were tricky last week, haven't checked to see if it works this week.

If you weren’t 100% when it switched over you have to wait till the next markdown as signinglady said. As for the salvage of your on hands are 0 just send them. If not try waiting till the next week there’s a PC for that department

It's better in some ways, stupider in others. Not being able to work ahead is stupid, but I think that will change once the workload drops weekly. Dually located items were tricky last week, haven't checked to see if it works this week.
Ever figure out the dually located stuff yet? I had some issues with OTC today and couldn’t get the second location to clear off the task list

Ever figure out the dually located stuff yet? I had some issues with OTC today and couldn’t get the second location to clear off the task list

Nope. Some items will accept the dual location the same day. Others you have to wait until the following day to clear it out. It is a known issue, at least in our Group. My TL has an email printed out listing all of the issues we've had since the rollout that another store had mySupported.

Ugh I liked that app, helped me when guests wanted to buy stuff that was salvage and I can just give them the last selling price.

Nope dual locations still not clearing in my store. New pricing sucks!!! I ran my SD thru shoes and showed her the issues. Typical Target rollout. No one in corporate is familiar with "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back