Pride merch

I am fearful of Target boycott happening. Us over in the distribution center are hurting enough with the cut hours, potential looming boycott will not help with the team members already forced to get a second job. I daresay a boycott will result in lots of fantastic, contributing team members at the distribution center to finally walk away.

Target loves the gays

230519-target-pride-se-546p-c4e2c5.jpg

ABV_pride_heroimg.jpg

Not everything got pulled, it was all of the kids stuff, bathing suits, a few shirts and the stuff that was designed by the satanist.

Ours is still in the front of store, I live in a heavy conservative area in a store that has received a ton of negative guest comments and phone calls.

Ours is now off to the side and not back to back with children's. Just don't see it when you walk in now.
I don't know if that's it's final resting place though cause our VM looked distressed all day yesterday. 🤔 I ll check tomorrow

I am region 400. Everything Pride is off the floor in SD’s office. The only stuff on the floor is pet toys in pets. My VM said Region 300 had huge issues and sales were tanking badly. We all know Target only cares about the bottom line, as business is business. It makes me sad Target gave in. Everything we had is online only. I got the mug yesterday that says “it takes all kinds” with cute animals. Can’t imagine why a guest would pitch a fit over that!

I am region 400. Everything Pride is off the floor in SD’s office. The only stuff on the floor is pet toys in pets. My VM said Region 300 had huge issues and sales were tanking badly. We all know Target only cares about the bottom line, as business is business. It makes me sad Target gave in. Everything we had is online only. I got the mug yesterday that says “it takes all kinds” with cute animals. Can’t imagine why a guest would pitch a fit over that!
Why in sd office ? I mean yes the communication said to pull it and stage it there . But the communication also says to ship it by the 26. So it should have been in the sweep truck after your unload .

Multiple z-bars and a 3 tier of product. Probably sent back over 300 items in total. From what I could tell, every single piece of children's clothing was pulled from the floor. Some of those didn't pop up on any of the recalls so they are just sitting in the back waiting to see if those need to go back too.

Why in sd office ? I mean yes the communication said to pull it and stage it there . But the communication also says to ship it by the 26. So it should have been in the sweep truck after your unload .
It could have been swept back. When I was told it was still in her office. I didn’t look in her office before I left work.

Back