I'm Lost! print SHP labels?

Just wondering if anyone knows how to print the cart labels. I can keep typing it in when I'm running for a pick, but I was thinking about printing one out to put on my box knife.

Im not on a device so i cant remember exactly but Click on the face icon then location management or something like that on the device. Scan the location you want to print when the printer is connected.
We have a bunch of extra clips with various extra cart locations on them. Helpful when 19 opus drop in at once!.

sure, logging into a cart is easy enough, but when you have a 5 or 6 item pick, it's easier to scan a thing than type in "shpkk01" repeatedly. i like FU, though. i might start using that some time lol.

spottymcspot, thanks. our store only seems to have one extra clip right now, and it gets lost, that's why I was hoping to make a new one.

I make belt clips/lanyards with carts tied to people’s initials and hand them out to my pickers during Q4. Yeah we can type the cart, but it’s just handy to have the barcode with you. That being said, I have three go to carts, alphabetical ones, so that if I’m picking multiple batches of OPU, I can time which one I have to put in first, second, third.

Just wondering if anyone knows how to print the cart labels. I can keep typing it in when I'm running for a pick, but I was thinking about printing one out to put on my box knife.
[/QUOTE
My work , tap icon , Backroom management location , hold Cart , reprint . Or you can create your own that way no other cart has it .

My work , tap icon , Backroom management location , hold Cart , reprint . Or you can create your own that way no other cart has it .

My work, scan printer (this needs to be done first), icon, backroom location management, tap the search icon, type in whatever cart you want.

Same process works for backroom location labels. Just need to load different labels in the printer. Useful when picking and the backroom location is going to be difficult to get to.

Thanks, everyone. I appreciate the help. I did use the backroom management/create option, but you have to tell it to print more thane one location so it comes out with an 01 version or it won't work for pick. I used shelf labels, and stuck it onto a slap bracelet lol. It's helped loads.

Sorry to reopen this, but what printer works? No matter what printer I scan it does not register to print a label. Is there something that I'm doing wrong

Sorry to reopen this, but what printer works? No matter what printer I scan it does not register to print a label. Is there something that I'm doing wrong
You have to open myWork, scan the printer, then click on Backroom Location Management. And as Amanda said you need the correct labels. The ones used for OPU bags are the correct size, so just use that printer :)

Back