Priority Pull

From what my etl said ut wasnt working the qay they wanted. We have been told to pull everything to keep our scores up.
same from my store. I asked my ETL if we could go back into priority because god 141s are too high in tech rn and she said that they got rid of them.

they didn’t work the way they wanted them to because sometimes the disconnect between hq and field is too great

for instance my store was a priority fill test store. we wound up dropping it because our dsd instructed us not to do priority fills to keep our OFO fill % higher despite being told by hq that as a test store our OFO fill % didn’t matter

add to that the fact that priority fill relies on accurate sfq (fat chance) and it was doomed from the start

they didn’t work the way they wanted them to because sometimes the disconnect between hq and field is too great

for instance my store was a priority fill test store. we wound up dropping it because our dsd instructed us not to do priority fills to keep our OFO fill % higher despite being told by hq that as a test store our OFO fill % didn’t matter

add to that the fact that priority fill relies on accurate sfq (fat chance) and it was doomed from the start
yueah. my store is the biggest in our state and we get flooded with shit. One day we got it was either 21 or 41 pallets of toys I don't remember. We got told that we just need to take stuff to the floor so we went back to 141