Archived Problems with yearly review scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering I've been harrased by my leaders because seasonals have been silly enough to flat out tell them they would rather I be the boss (crazy who knew people don't like bosses that are rude, not willing to explain or train, stand around talking to other leads about sports or vacations or the lovely conversations about how shitty the team/tm is, and make commands that end up getting people hurt.. also ignoring teams ideas of doing things better).. and I'm the guy they call to fix every problem they have before I walk through.. I don't really care what they had to say.. loved the lies they put in mine to make my scores fit.. "doesn't finish tasks assigned before wandering around and choosing new ones not assigned" (one example)

Its a shame MY leaders don't even care if the job gets done. The truth is they just love to command people..powerhungry whatever term you wish to use.. one TL was like jumping all over the place and super excited when she got codes to building alarm...been with the company so long now I've pretty much came to conclusion 80% of management should have no real place in management

Got an STL, 4 ETL fired and 16 TL forced to quit.. oh and 1 TL to step down.. they keep coming and I keep hittin them out of the park

Considering I've been harrased by my leaders because seasonals have been silly enough to flat out tell them they would rather I be the boss (crazy who knew people don't like bosses that are rude, not willing to explain or train, stand around talking to other leads about sports or vacations or the lovely conversations about how shitty the team/tm is, and make commands that end up getting people hurt.. also ignoring teams ideas of doing things better).. and I'm the guy they call to fix every problem they have before I walk through.. I don't really care what they had to say.. loved the lies they put in mine to make my scores fit.. "doesn't finish tasks assigned before wandering around and choosing new ones not assigned" (one example)
OMG!!! I had the exact same quote in mine about wandering and not finishing tasks. I'm "slow" FYI - I run circles around my TL and her faves.

I know when I was just a BR TM I was there just under a year by the time I got my first review and my daughter was born in December so I missed about a 5 or 6 shifts in a row all of which because we were still at the hospital which my TL assured me this would be ok but when I got my review my same TL told me I got an ie because I missed all those days of work in December not to mention they started putting me through development to become a TL because I worked so hard there never did get a good explanation to that review either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back