Process of coming back

I left spot back in July after 4 years there, have had little to no luck in the job market since. With the holidays approaching I’m thinking of trying to go back. What are the odds of being rehired if I left on good terms and never had any issues? Also how would I go about it? Just apply? Or should I try and talk to my former STL? Any answers would be appreciated

I would call a leader from the store. Also, there is a hiring event this weekend, so you can show up and talk to someone.
Apply online BEFORE you go to the hiring event. The last one, a couple of weeks ago, we didn't interview anyone who filled out a paper application that day. However, if they filled out the application online, and received an email that we would like them to schedule an interview, we interviewed them at the hiring event even though they were not scheduled for one yet.

Be aware that even though you have experience you will likely get hired at the bottom of the pay scale.

Yeah thank you for the tip, I figured as much. At this point I’m okay with that. Tried entering other fields and just not having any luck income wise, so anything will be better than nothing. I don’t really wanna go back to Target but gotta pay the bills right?lol

Back