Archived prod in breakpack/carton air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain to me how they determine production in Carton Air? I'm doing ok according to my OM but no one can seem to explain the formula and I'm curious. For example when I picked Wed I was told I was in the 90s, with 50+ locations an hour (pallets) Tonight I was in waterfall racks and II somehow managed 115% with 87.5 locations an hour. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Only rack puts, full pallet pick and hand puts prod is determined by locs/hour. Carton air pick production is measured in cartons/hr. While prod now varies month-to-month and building-to-building, I generally follow the old prod standards which was ~180 cartons/hr.

I should probably clarify, I think you might actually be talking about breakpack carton air, which is different...I'm no expert on their dept, but I believe that their prod is two combined prods: A prod for SSP's picked, and a prod for full cartons picked, though I don't know their specific numbers.

Sorry, I should have clarified that this was indeed Breakpack carton air.

I've been pulling carton air in breakpack for a while now and I never really found out how exactly everything was calculated, i'll look into it and see if I can get some answers for ya. I know that SSP's per hour is a large part of it but not sure on the specific breakdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back