Archived Promised near 40, but not getting it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I earned my college degree while working at Target. Still here. I just came back from maternity leave actually and hr wasn't going to be able to put me on schedule until the new one came out but between asking coworkers in the work centers I'm trained in, asking to be trained in starbucks bc they need help, as well as being added on to the trick or treating and Harry Potter demo event this weekend I managed to get 28 hours my first week back. I also don't have an attitude and think I'm above people and I'm a hard worker - my supervisors know that and are willing to give me hours when there might not be many but that takes trust and time which you haven't got either. Yes, your HR person was not completely truthful but there are quite a few factors in play here; #1 it's early in the season so hours are not at peak, #2 you aren't completely trained, #3 it might not have been communicated to whoever does scheduling for your work center that you are looking for closer to full time hours, #4 how well you did in training so far may effect how many hours you are getting.

But honestly Target does not need regular team members thinking they are better than everyone else and deserve more than their co-workers (we have enough TLs who act like this - at least at my store!) so good riddance...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back