Archived Pros vs. Cons

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you who work in Signing/POG what do you like about the position and what do you hate about the position? Also for those who work in the backroom what do you like/hate? Which is better of the two work centers in your opinion?

I like pog because consistent schedule Monday-Friday. And you can easily pick up hours in other work centres when hours are light. Dislike: some sections of the store are super tedious and frustrating. It can get VERY messy, and standing in one spot for an extended period doing repetitive movements can take a toll even on a young body. Especially a section with 9 shelves of product. Also the dust you come into when cleaning planograms that haven't been reset in ages just straight blows.

I love being the signing team member and being jerked around by every TL and ETL. But seriously, I do like the days where I can hang out in the back room, listen to some music, and but the hell out of some overheads and shippers. I spent over a decade in the construction industry, and I do enjoy physical labor. So my store also let's me build any gondolas and vocals all by myself, all for around have the price of a PMT.

Also the pros of pog/signing/back room is not cashiering or being at the service desk. Fo sho.

Going to go ahead and put it out there ASANTS, but pros: I love the 40hrs I get. I've gotten 40hrs since like September of last year. I love the feeling of standing back and looking at a complete aisle when I'm done. Nice and organized and clean. I do have a consistent schedule. Cons: it can get dirty. It can be rushed. And Targets ridiculous expectations of workload sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back