Archived Putting in my two weeks tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

Master Thread Maker
This is something that I've been considering for quite a while. I've decided to double major and therefore holding down a job would be completely draining. I'm officially going to peace out. I really want to focus on school and my family. I already mentioned it to the STL so she's known for a while that it was a possibility. After my wife left it was time to make some hard decisions. I will miss spot believe it or not I actually enjoyed my time there. I will still lurk here of course but as far as Target is concerned this is goodbye!

Noooooooooooooo!!!!!
Well, okay but you HAVE to PM some baby pix when the time comes ;)

Good luck.
Take care of your family.
Don't be a stranger, drop by and let us know how things are going.

Aww makes me kinda sad...I've followed your story for months now. Glad you will be doing something good for yourself, but don't be a stranger. Keep hanging out with us in The Break Room!!

Rock a kilt in my honor on my last day at spot!

Aww makes me kinda sad...I've followed your story for months now. Glad you will be doing something good for yourself, but don't be a stranger. Keep hanging out with us in The Break Room!!
I will still be here!!!! I can't leave ya'll crazy asses I need retail humor in my life!
I-wish-I-knew-how-to-quit-you-1.gif

I will be waiting for this movie.
Shape shifting into dead musicians...its going to be epic! Unless I'm buried under mountains of school work then we may have to push it back a year.

Congrats and good luck!

If you don't mind me asking, how do you plan to pay for school and cost of living while you aren't working?

I've been considering going back to school but it just doesn't seem like an option without incurring massive debt. Again.

Congrats and good luck!

If you don't mind me asking, how do you plan to pay for school and cost of living while you aren't working?

I've been considering going back to school but it just doesn't seem like an option without incurring massive debt. Again.
Well I fortunately got scholarship money so I don't have to worry about loans topped with the fact that I have wonderful parents. If it wasn't for them really believing my education was a priority and that I could handle the coursework I wouldn't be able to do it. I know that makes me sound like a spoiled brat but I can't lie. Also I've been working since I was a freshman in high school so I have money saved. It's not a lot but it's still something. The money it takes to go to school in the U.S. is the biggest joke ever. It's ridiculous.

Last edited:
Congrats! School before spot, The smart thing to do!
My parents gave us all the option either school or work and I did both for a long time. It's time for me to have a break (not much of a break though)

My STL actually cried this morning when shenfpund out I was leaving. ETL-HR is thrilled to be rid of me.

Congrats on going back to scholl and on getting married! Thats great. You will be missed , best to you and your whole family.

[QUOTE="Loki, post: 202978, member: 13912"I will need it. Doing a double major is a full time job in itself. I won't have a life for the next 3 years.[/QUOTE]
Just curious/nosey, what are you majoring in?

Just curious/nosey, what are you majoring in?
Ok I am the laziest person I know and get ready for it...P.E. Certification and School Health with a minor in coaching. Lots of kinesiology and health classes so don't be like me because I honestly thought PE teachers needed no degree cause how hard is it to tell someone to run laps? I was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back