• The Break Room is NOT an official service of Target Corp.
    This is a site run by regular people who are off the clock.
    We do not perform any HR related services, or affect any internal information regarding Target.

Answered quest. HR ETLs about Hiring

I accidentally canceled a job offer instead of accepting it when I was (about to be) hired after an interview. I came again (as I was asked to) to HR and the job offer was supposed to be sent to me again. However It's been about 12 hours since then and I havent gotten an email nor a pending task on the candidate page. Should I just wait another day or did it not go through?

Call your store and ask if HR is in. If they aren’t leave a message with literally any leader to email HR and explain. Then try calling on Monday morning to talk to HR. It’s an easy fix on our end, just have to have someone in the building who can do it. That’s why my etl and I work an opposite weekend rotation, we want to maximize the days there is an HR presence in the building.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Call your store and ask if HR is in. If they aren’t leave a message with literally any leader to email HR and explain. Then try calling on Monday morning to talk to HR. It’s an easy fix on our end, just have to have someone in the building who can do it. That’s why my etl and I work an opposite weekend rotation, we want to maximize the days there is an HR presence in the building.
Thanks. I will make sure to contact them again