Archived Question about application

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I work at target, but not long enough to transfer. I applied to a store in one city, then went to apply to one in another city because I found out where I am definitely moving to. Will the second store get my application? because I keep getting:

"You've completed an application and all questionnaires within the last 60 days.You will be contacted by HR when a position becomes available."

and Im not sure if it went through or not.. and I can't find any way to withdraw my application from the first store I applied to.

Try calling the store you want to work at and ask to speak to an HR team member. I believe they'll be able to access your application. If not, ask them if you can fill out a paper copy and email/fax it to them. It shouldn't be a problem. We have walk-ins all time and we just have them do a paper application. Do it before the weekend though. ASANTS but at my store all ETLs are in Mondays and Fridays. So if you get your application in ASAP, you could get an interview as early as Monday.

Thanks I will try to do that. The only thing is, I am relocating to a different state and will not be in the state till about beginning or end of next month.
Not sure if they would be willing to do a phone interview though.

Are you a team member? If so I don't see them doing a phone interview, especially for someone who won't start for another month. Give them a call about 1 week before you're ready to start.

Have you spoken with your HR? If you already work for Target, any store will call your store if you express interest in working for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back