Archived Question for Store Employee:Returns

Status
Not open for further replies.
So long story short, I purchased a tv on black friday (as i wasn't sure how the availability would be on monday, nor was a sure of if the tv would be on sale on monday). On monday, the same tv was on the same sale, but it now had the extra 15% off. I placed a new order to at least reserve the tv at that price for me. I went in today to get the price difference with the understanding that i would probably have to purchase the tv from my order from monday and return a tv. Now when I went in the customer service lady said I had to return the exact tv I purchased on black friday and couldn't simply purchase the tv (online purchase from monday) and return it using bf's receipt. Is this correct? They are the same exact model tv.

Is it true they have to defect all electronics when its returned?

No, from what I know it will go from guest service to receiving CRC, a mysupport gets put in for the PMT to check it out and then if all is well it gets returned to stock.

TV’s are the only things that are checked and put back on the floor if they operate correctly.

I got a returned Samsung 40inch for like 200 bucks last year thanks to this

Yezzur. The only thing is it’s clearanced based on the original price rather than the sales price so it’s a good deal if you buy it in March, not so much in Q4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back