Question?

Not to sure how to use this app.. lol but if I'm still within my 90 day probation period and I call in but I have a drs note does it still.count against me.

Spot counts all absences against you, (unless you are in a state that requires paying sick time, you actually have sick time, and use it) but having a doctor’s note at least proves that you were sick. ASANTS, but if your attendance is generally good being sick once shouldn’t be a deal breaker, even for Spot, but there’s never any guarantee. Good luck and have a speedy recovery!

You pretty much need to take it on the chin when it comes to any absences in your 90 day. They don't mean a guaranteed fail though. You just have to be your best on these days. Stay healthy (get enough sleep, don't put yourself in situations where your body is weakened to illnesses, ie drinking binges and all nighters), and dont take days off just because "your tired". Its a job, you will be tired every day.

I requested a day off but was not approved, have family obligation. I plan to call in and tell them I will not be available that day how does that affect my 90 days?

Back