Archived Quick question

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I passed my 90 days a month ago, and haven't missed a day yet. On my schedule it says "Unavailable" on Wednesday. That's the day I have school, but it's a truck day for the Holidays. I worked the same part of the line for 4 months already... and every truck day I've worked. But for some reason i'm not scheduled. I was wondering do I not show up since I'm not on schedule, even though I work almost every truck day? Thanks.

So I passed my 90 days a month ago, and haven't missed a day yet. On my schedule it says "Unavailable" on Wednesday. That's the day I have school, but it's a truck day for the Holidays. I worked the same part of the line for 4 months already... and every truck day I've worked. But for some reason i'm not scheduled. I was wondering do I not show up since I'm not on schedule, even though I work almost every truck day? Thanks.

Follow your schedule. If you can open up your availability for the time being let them know so they can change it in the system. If you can work that wednesday, and actually want to, then ask your tl if you can come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back